PacMansaysWokkaWokkaPacMansaysWokkaWokka

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Old Man Timberwoller Old Man Timberwoller

Aw snap......

This game is just hilarious no matter what people say.
The sense of humor is unbearably funny and the gameplay could be worse but was okay.
Overall I think the reason this game is here is just for the heck of it and the maker of this game to see all the funny comments:p

Toybox Toybox

Wow it's been a along time since I reviewed.....

I got to say that hands down this game puts out a really good atmosphere that to me rivals even some video games. True that some parts of this game is obscure and hard to understand but that's the point. If you were trapped in a serial killer's home there sure as hell would not be in your face clues.( unless the killer's a dumbass)
Any way I like the game and for you noobs out there the combination for the first puzzle is the first five digits for Pi which is: 3.1415. But that's it nothing else!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

It lives up to it's name

This truly is one the most epic flash battles I have ever came across and I applaud you.
Great Job.
I wonder if you cold make a cooler sequel were you have to flip over giant enemy crabs for massive damage and have me wonder if this game actually took place in ancient Japan.
Once again Great Job!

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Cool!

This was a very good game! Good graphics for a point-and click, not to hard and not to easy. I enjoyed the game but the Jason movements were kind of awkward and the puzzles were at sometimes obvious. Other than that this is a good game.

P.S. this kinda reminded me of that Jason game on the Atari 2600 but less sucky

Epsilon Epsilon

NEW FUCKING PORTAL!!!

Really unique game you made there
The Graphics are also quite stunning with the mouse's reflection every time you are near the ball(ha ha)
Also nice gameplay mechanics with the idea of using time to your advantage and the gravitational pull
In Layman's terms: BRILLIANT!

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

Really good game....

I like the game and all but I believe that there at least should be more weapons 'cause I kind of getting tired of same weapons like add an RPG or at least an AK but other than that this is a great top down shooter and I think this would be great MMO for "all' of us.

Age of War Age of War

COOL

Great game, great visuals, and great action but to me I think this should be a multiplayer game

Anyway nice game!

Ronin Warrior Ronin Warrior

Good game

Overall I think this is a great game with a unique character design, good controls, and of course the gore. This game is perfect for those hack and slash fans out there and keep up the good work

P.S. I think this would make a good multi player game

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

NOT A MOMENT I STOPED FIRING...

This is a seriously good game and if this was to show up in Newgrounds Top 50 I would not be surprised. The graphics are great, controls simple, and AI okay but overall it is a good a game.

Thanks man you made my day

Kajenx responds:

That review made mine! ;D

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Good game

At some times it is confusing and a steep learning curve but other than that i love this game. Hope to see another one soon