PacMansaysWokkaWokkaPacMansaysWokkaWokka

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Sicknasty..

First off I thought this was going to be a borefest but you did prove me wrong.
This flash was very good even though it was a stick figure and the audio did fit in quite well and I am hoping you're going to at least make more of these maybe with Bill and Francis:D
P.s. Good luck with the L4D2 boycott!

StealthBeast responds:

YUS! lol Glad you liked it.

Monty Python's FF1 Monty Python's FF1

This deserves a piece of shruberry!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall this is a good animation no matter what other people say and even if the voices did sound a little bit choppy the entire animation made up.
Great job loser, you just made my day!;)

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Your a cool guy...............

This was great nontheless you know
And also kudos to all the voice-actors 'cause their voices was hilarious and also the animation was cool too. It was smooth as silk and also the humor was and overall
Your a cool guy.

secondstamp responds:

I'm a cool guy. He told me I'm a cool guy..

:'D

Old Man Timberwoller Old Man Timberwoller

Aw snap......

This game is just hilarious no matter what people say.
The sense of humor is unbearably funny and the gameplay could be worse but was okay.
Overall I think the reason this game is here is just for the heck of it and the maker of this game to see all the funny comments:p

Toybox Toybox

Wow it's been a along time since I reviewed.....

I got to say that hands down this game puts out a really good atmosphere that to me rivals even some video games. True that some parts of this game is obscure and hard to understand but that's the point. If you were trapped in a serial killer's home there sure as hell would not be in your face clues.( unless the killer's a dumbass)
Any way I like the game and for you noobs out there the combination for the first puzzle is the first five digits for Pi which is: 3.1415. But that's it nothing else!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

It lives up to it's name

This truly is one the most epic flash battles I have ever came across and I applaud you.
Great Job.
I wonder if you cold make a cooler sequel were you have to flip over giant enemy crabs for massive damage and have me wonder if this game actually took place in ancient Japan.
Once again Great Job!